Since LoPHAT Cabinets is dedicated to building the highest quality product that offers superior sound and flawless construction, our number one goal, since inception, has been to combine excellent design and exacting craftsmanship into a package optimized for the LoPHAT tone that every bass player deserves, whether it be at rehearsal, a gig, in the studio or practicing in your room.
To achieve the LoPHAT tone, our cabinets are:
- Software engineered to optimize the performance of selected components.
- Hand-crafted in our shop where every one is cut from amazingly light and incredibly strong 5/8 inch Italian Poplar lite ply utilizing dado joint construction.
- Crossed over, braced, ported and insulated for a smooth transition from thundering lows to sparkling highs.
- Covered in a highly durable finish of black polyurea, a polymer coating virtually unmatched in strength and abrasion resistance.
- Finished with sturdy hardware that stands up to the daily riggers of load-ins/load-outs.
- Sonically transparent via the installation of a vibration-free steel grill.
For musicians desiring flexibility in arranging their system, LoPHAT Cabinets are designed to be intermixed and stacked either vertically or horizontally. In addition, an easily installed/removed cart dolly is available to aid in transporting each LoPHAT Cabinet.
“Each cabinet is loaded with high performance drivers with high-end specifications to provide demanding performance.”
“We aim to deliver you a high performance cabinet, with World Class Performance.”
LOPHAT 800D AMPLIFIER
- Treble Control: The treble control gives 6 dB of boost or cut at 4 kHz (6dB per octave, shelving type).
- Middle Control: The middle give 6dB of boost or cut at 500Hz (wide Q, peaking type).Bass Control: The bass control gives 9dB of boost or cut at a selectable frequency of 60Hz or 120Hz (6dB per octave, shelving type).
- Presence Control: The presence control gives up to 12dB of deep boost at a selectable on/off switch (active type, 6dB per octave).
- Mode switch: Dark, is a high frequency cut fatting up your fundamental. Normal, flat operation showing off more overtones. Bright, brings out the overtones on the dullest basses or speakers.
- Internal Volume Trimmer: This control is designed to match the output volume of the LoPHAT-800D with the sensitivity of any Bass.
- Optional, Studio Output: The LoPHAT-800D features a mic level Jensen DB-E output transformer for a balanced studio output.
- Effects Loop: in/out line level
- Power Amp Outputs: Operating at 4 ohm (800w) 8 ohm (500w) or 16 ohm (250w) 1/4” & Speakon
Inputs: one instrument level 1/4” jack.
Output impedence (line): > 1k ohm, unbalanced
Minimum load impedence: 10k
Imput impedence: > 1megohm
Maximum output: +24dBV
EQ gain : + or – 12dB
Signal to noise ratio : 80dB
THD : .5%
Outputs (preamp): 1/4″ unbalanced, Optional 3 pin XLR Direct out
Frequency response: 10Hz to 40kHz
Tube: 1- 12AX7a
Operating voltage: 115V or 230V AC
Power supply: 280V DC
Filament: 6.3 V DC
Power Amp Specifications
Output (power amp): Speaker & Speakon
Output impedance (power amp): 4 ohm 8 ohm 16 ohm
Output Power (power amp): 800 watt RMS @ 4 ohms, 500 watt RMS @ 8 ohms